Sunday, February 3, 2013

Update on build

As of February 3rd 2013, I have made it this far. My build is coming along nicely but unlike most I am not racing to finish my build because I want to make it the best possible build. So far I have solved a few problems. The next few issues I can see are going to be stability in the vertical rods on the z axis. The main issue I will have during this build is designing and creating a "hot-end" with what I have laying around. I have started to gather parts. Another issue that I may or may not need to address is horizontal y axis. I haven't yet determined if any problems will arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment